What the course will cover:
- We will cover the importance of bees, the honeybee colony including reproduction and swarming, sourcing your bees, beekeeping equipment and more
- We will delve into real active beehives. We will get up front and personal, handle the bees.
- Following our hands on experience we will then get to taste a variety of super tasty award winning honey from our beehives across London. Everyone gets a goody bag to take home with them too :)
- Beekeeping equipment - bee suits, gloves tools etc. Please let me know your size beforehand so I can provide appropriate clothing.
- Refreshments, Light snack - Please let us know of any allergies / preferences
IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO BEE STINGS, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE BOOKING
Terms and Conditions
We have high demand for our courses and put a lot of effort into preparation.
If you are unable to attend the course after booking and get in touch with us at least two weeks in advance, we will try to move you to another date where possible. Please note: 25% of your course fee is non-refundable if you cancel your place on the course date.